Twin Turbo Coyote - 1266 RWHP 1058 RWTQ

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
No, shouldn't be. But I don't want to put any more boost to it until I get some track times in case it breaks.

Also, the boost will come down some at the same power level once we do the intake heads and cams.

With all that stuff done, I hope to make close to 1400 HP with these turbos. Then the 76s go on. :banana:

:banana::banana::banana:

stangfreak

Established Member
Different dyno's, different days, there are so many factors. You cant compare the two kits. Its pointless.

ken, the car is a freakin animal. Heck, id sell my cobra to get a 5.0 making those numbers with your kit.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Ken you seem like a stand up guy, and nice job with the car. Thanks for the vid!

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Wow, Ken, you do some incredible work my friend. Big congrats on those numbers and good luck this year with y'alls racing.

Last edited:

KenB

Established Member
Ken you seem like a stand up guy, and nice job with the car. Thanks for the vid!

Thanks

Wow, Ken, you do some incredible work my friend. Big congrats on those numbers and good luck this year with y'alls racing.

Thanks! Good luck to you too. I'm sure I'll see you at Bowling Green if not before.

Just curious, I've been thinking about getting a Plastic/carbon fiber intake from Roush Fenway racing.

I would ask them what they think. With a plastic intake as long as you don't have any major backfires through the intake you should be fine. It's extreme pressure waves that would blow it, not just boost under normal circumstances.

Monster Mach

Established Member
i am impressed i can pray to save up 20k to build my machs motor but that is just a dream lol

13DIB5.0

Established Member
wow, crazy, tt seems to be the best on the auto cars, but im still interested in how to get a tt manual car to run well down the track

Dave_6

Established Member
Saw the new issue of 5.0 mag today and congrats on winning their King of the Street contest with this car!

Users who are viewing this thread