Twin Turbo 32V 5.4 Lightning

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
Amazing truck, I saw it in person when you sold me the bracket for my kirkey seat. Too bad I'm a broke college student, I'd love to own such a bad ass truck. Good luck with the sale.

02tblue

Established Member
2005 Rxt

I have a 2005 Sea-Doo RXT about 100 hrs bought in 2006. Riva Stage III supercharger, New ceramic bearings, metal SC washers, Riva intercooler, Intake Grate and Air intake w oil separator, Rotax Racing ECU, 42 lb injectors, been 73.2 MPH GPS I weigh 290lb would be faster with smaller person. If your interested let me know.

falstaff

Established Member
25,000 anyone? I see laot of people dreaming of doing there own. Talk to someone who has done it and their truck is running and see what it really costs to build. Not talking about some tubing and turbos , I mean all the periphials.

25,000 is a steal.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
wow, you're trying to sell a $25k vehicle over the e-web but you're "too busy" to post pics? :rolleyes: It takes all of 5mins to load pics into photobucket and post them here.

There are some individuals with butt loads of $$$ on here, I'd be careful making assumptions about who is serious. :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread