Twin Screw S/C with Shaker Hood

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
I have a 2001 Bullitt with a shaker hood. I was wondering if there was a way to install a Keen Bell twin screw without taking the shaker system off. I've read some posts about it but I haven't found a straight answer yet. Any help?

MustangSteveGT

Buck
Established Member
I have a 2001 Bullitt with a shaker hood. I was wondering if there was a way to install a Keen Bell twin screw without taking the shaker system off. I've read some posts about it but I haven't found a straight answer yet. Any help?

I've seen setups on 03/04 mach 1's where the scoop sits on top on the roots/twin screw style supercharger at shows. The scoop wasn't set up with the intake to be truly functional with the supercharger though. The scoop sat on top of the supercharger for cosmetic appearance at that point.

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
Thanks SteveGT I have heard of that. Do you know if there is some kind of kit for that or is it all custom? I read one guys post that said he had to cut a hole in the bottom and custom make brackets to fit. If anyone has any pictures of that please post them.

slwgt

Established Member
my buddy has an oxford white mach and he's buyin my other friends eaten off his cobra cause he got a whipple so ill let ya'll know how the mach works with the shaker hood and post pics soon

CFCreations

Established Member
If anyone is interested I am making the shaker scoop top half out of carbon fiber. It will be 1/4 to 1/5th the weight of the cast aluminum scoop. It also will have stainless steel mesh in the opening... that can be painted black if desired.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member

my buddy has an oxford white mach and he's buyin my other friends eaten off his cobra cause he got a whipple so ill let ya'll know how the mach works with the shaker hood and post pics soon

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread