Twin Screw part out

FIST13F

Established Member
Due to some things that have recently come up, I am no longer able to continue my twin screw build. I have everything here to take your car from stock to an E-85 twin screw beast.

PRICE DROP!

Used Killer chiller with new AC lines and fittings: $500 shipped
20130822_123030-1.jpg

20130822_123020.jpg

Last edited:

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Gahhh, you have so many BA parts!!! The 2.6 looks amazing, and I want the struts/coil overs bad! Wish my clutch wasn't a pile of shit :(
Glws bro

FIST13F

Established Member
Gahhh, you have so many BA parts!!! The 2.6 looks amazing, and I want the struts/coil overs bad! Wish my clutch wasn't a pile of shit :(
Glws bro

I wish I didnt have to sell them, but priorities are priorities. Also I will have a gen 3 killer chilller and 3 speed hut gauges up for sale within the next week as well

FIST13F

Established Member
What speed hut gauges do you have?

Air fuel wideband for the POWERDEX listed in this thread, 30/30 boost gauge, and fuel pressure. They match the stock gauges and are actually still at speedhut being built

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Air fuel wideband for the POWERDEX listed in this thread, 30/30 boost gauge, and fuel pressure. They match the stock gauges and are actually still at speedhut being built

How much for the boost gauge shipped to 28570?

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Would you be interested in selling JUST the mm coil overs? He'll, I really don't even need the springs. if you're willing to, lemme know, because I'm interested :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread