mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
im in the market for a twin screw and i was wondering what will and will not fit cpr fuel rails the (new ones) i think the r cut for a mammath. Also what will fit under a kenny brown strut tower brace... im looking to do a k member swap will that lower the engin at all thanks in advance :beer:

cbr repsol

Established Member
im in the market for a twin screw and i was wondering what will and will not fit cpr fuel rails the (new ones) i think the r cut for a mammath. Also what will fit under a kenny brown strut tower brace... im looking to do a k member swap will that lower the engin at all thanks in advance :beer:

I think ive heard of people having problems with the cpr rails either leaking or not fitting properly. U mentioned the new ones so im not totally sure.
I know a mm strut tower clears a 2.3 or a 2.9 whipple ,not sure with the larger kb blowers esp the mammoth. A k member should sit just like your factory k member unless u used spacers. Then the engine would be slighly lower to possibly help clearance issues. I would just set some money aside incase some of your old parts dont work like the stut tower brace and rails.

mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
I'm not married to the rails, I have read there not needed for my power goals anyway . How ever I want to get into road racing and would like to keep the k brown.... I have a hard time just getting the intake under it I dout a twin will fit was hopping some one with one already would chime in.... r the spacers a good idea... what ever u gain up top u loose on the bottom and I font want to drag my oil pan all over tx

wesking1

Established Member
The one made for whipple will. mach1033 did it check out his build thread about his 2.9 cam and ported heads

08mojo

Established Member
r the spacers a good idea... what ever u gain up top u loose on the bottom and I font want to drag my oil pan all over tx

You do not lose any ground clearance with your oil pan using the spacers. The spacers go between the frame rails and k-member--which means you are lifting the body of the car higher off the k-member. Unless there is something I am missing...

Users who are viewing this thread