Twenty inch and bigger rims & tires.

2814v

Established Member
Does anybody besides myself, think that 90% of them on all the trucks, SUV's and cars look ridicules. The snowflake looking one's are flat out fugly and spinners, what a waste of money. I dont get it, what makes people think they look good. :shrug:

tuke

I am t3h Banned
Established Member
overall, I think Ive seen like 5 or 6 rides that Ive liked
and thats including TV

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
The one and only spinner I saw, that looked good, was on rear wheel of a chopper that OCC built.

If you want to look like your from the ghetto yo then slap on some pimp spinners and be laughed at all day long...suckas.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I just don't understand why people go bigger then 20's>??? You get a shitty ride and they rub. I was at the tire store, getting 2 tires put on my Avalanche and while I was there I saw a dude(Escalade ESV), drop the stockers for some 24's. He took it for a spin before paying the bill. Came back, so I asked him how the ride was. His answer: "It's hard, sure doesn't have that smooth ride anymore." "Gotta deal with that if you want your bling." They also rubbed pretty hard on the backs of the wheel wells. I just don't get it. As I was leaving another one was coming in to get 22's put on his old body style Durango with was dark green, I almost wanted to vomit. Save your money and get a decent looking vehicle. -Mat-

I love my 20's, except that they are heavy. The fact that they are replicas and chrome and a little extra spice in 20's I love the attention I get from other L owners. I can spin them through 3rd. With stock rims and tires its a whole nother story, and 555
's.

Captain Steve

Established Member
It depends on how big the car/truck is, and how much sidewall you've got.

Big rims don't annoy me, big rims with less sidewall than tread do. They look like they have black rubber bands for tires. :xpl:

Here's a picture of a Marauder with stock 18s. These wheels are the right size for a car this big. Even 19s would be ok, but 20s would be pushing it.
Road_Trip_-_Stonewall_Jackson_1.JPG

Now here's a picture of a '05 GT with 20s. These are just a big too big for my taste, although they do look tons better than stock wheels.
05-gt-002.jpg

Last edited:

thepantypeeler

The World is Mine
Established Member
big rims isn't about being ghetto, trucks just look nasty with big rims. look at a chrysler 300 even with 22's, looks insane.

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
I think 20's look good on all trucks. Some 22's look ok. Now 24's & 26's are just too damn big.

WILDTHANG

In The Rear View Mirror
Established Member
You guys are going to hate me

I've never been a big rim fan, but when I got my 05 GT I just wanted something different. 05 cars are popping up all over and everyone seems to be throwing staggered(8s&10s) 20s on them, but the offset from the hub to the body lip is the same front & rear and I love the smooth lines of these wheel and how they fit the car. BTW it rides and handles great. I would never do it to my 03, it just wouldn't be right.
attachment.php

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
WILDTHANG said:
I've never been a big rim fan, but when I got my 05 GT I just wanted something different. 05 cars are popping up all over and everyone seems to be throwing staggered(8s&10s) 20s on them, but the offset from the hub to the body lip is the same front & rear and I love the smooth lines of these wheel and how they fit the car. BTW it rides and handles great. I would never do it to my 03, it just wouldn't be right.
attachment.php

That is gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread