Tweecer Users come in....

SnakeBite98

HIGH-REV HORROR
Established Member
So i just got my Tweecer R/T in the mail today, and i've been playing with the software a little bit the last few days. The question i have is what computer do i have, there's a bunch to pick from and im not sure which one i need to use. Also, any suggestions as to what i should play with first?

95cobby

Established Member
You have to remove the passenger side kick panel and unbolt a few things and then pull your computer out. There will be a code on it in bold letters. For my 95 Cobra the code is J4J1. I'm not sure on the code for the 98's. You'll just have to look for yourself.

SnakeBite98

HIGH-REV HORROR
Established Member
yea, well i looked in the getting started PDF and i found that 1998 4V Cobras are supposed to be CRAJ0, but the weird thing is that i don't see anything about the IMRC's, any ideas?

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
To start tweecing, refer to THIS page.

You need to determine what computer you have so that you know which strategy to use. Our 94/95 cars use the CBAZA theory. I believe the 98 Cobras use the CRAI8 strategy, but don't quote me on that. :read:

The yahoo pages provide some descent help, however the "messages" section is basically an unorganized zoo that it difficult, at best, to try and decipher. :nonono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread