TwEECer R/T...How hard is it to use?

fubu795

Banned
Well I've owned several stangs, but I'm just now getting into tuning 5.0s. I just got my 94 347 stroker all done motor wise. I see alot of good results with the tweecer. How hard are these to use? is the interface easy? I don't mind fronting the money for a custom dyno tune, but I want the ability to play around with things. I'll be running n02 (200 shot) by the time the car is ready for the track and Im guessing you can adjust timing advance with this thing?

Also where is the best place to buy one?

Thanks in advance!

Dan.....

SnakeBite98

HIGH-REV HORROR
Established Member
if you go to the tweecer website theres a link in the support section to a tweecer forum, these guys are really helpful. i'd go tweecer or if you have/want to spend the money, get a PMS. these aren't too hard to use, just takes a little time to figure out.

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
I like my tweecer and it did not take too long to get used to. With the tweecer you can adjust EVERYTHING in the computer basically. Lots of stuff to play around with. It is not as straight forward as a PMS but you can do a lot with it. There are a few sites with a lot of knowlegeable guys, and since they are really popular on the SN95 5.0s u can find a lot of help.

Users who are viewing this thread