tweecer or pms

mikep01

Established Member
looking to see if anyone has one on thier 99 and up stang? what do you like about it and what you dont you like about it?

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I run a TwEECer on my 01... Before that I ran a EEC-Tuner on my 94 GT.

I've never ran a PMS but I am considering the SCT for mine now instead of the TwEECer.

Instead of going on and on about it... What do you need to be able to do to your 01? Such as, what stuff do you need to have control over?

Shawn

Shawn

mikep01

Established Member
i know they will both work and grow with me as the car gets modded, just trying to see it the pms is worth the extra 600 just fotr the data logging capablity, and watch real time data. it the tweecer rt was available that wold be ideal for the 01. why are you going with the sct?

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I have a TwEECer RT and it datalogs pretty good. There are some bugs with it where it doesn't keep up with the data at WOT but I think they are working on it. Overall, the datalogging is working good on the 01s.

I'm going with the SCT because it has more features that I need. I'm sure the TwEECer will eventually get them but it hasn't got them yet. Also, the SCT guys will send you a good first tune and will provide a lot of tech support which is always good to have.

Users who are viewing this thread