tweak these mods

merp

Captain Insane-o
Established Member
I'm about to start modding my 03 'vert, and have a list of parts for the first round. Some of them I'm really specific about, others I've just listed the generics, as I'd like some help with the particulars (manufacturerer, part, etc.).

The car's a daily driver, so I"m trying to keep an eye on reliability and lifespan (ha!). It'll be driven in the Texas summer, so a conservative tune is going to be a must, but I figure I'll cross that bridge when I actually get the parts on the car and get it tuned.

Here's what I've got so far:

CAI - need suggestion
2.93-2.8 pulley - leaning towards the 2.93, but would like some input
Reichard/HBH intake spacer

cooling mod - need suggestion
Liberty Gear 26-spline input shaft
clutch/pressure plate - need suggestion
worth it to get a new quadrant?

Magnaflow cat-back
Dr. Gas offroad X-pipe

IRS bushings
IRS diff brace

This is by no means the final list. Like I said, I'm looking for input from the more experienced people here in the forum. I'll be the first to admit I'm a noob, and if I"ve picked some incredibly bad combination of partsor overlooked something important, I'd like to know. Thanks in advance!

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
merp said:
I'm about to start modding my 03 'vert, and have a list of parts for the first round. Some of them I'm really specific about, others I've just listed the generics, as I'd like some help with the particulars (manufacturerer, part, etc.).

The car's a daily driver, so I"m trying to keep an eye on reliability and lifespan (ha!). It'll be driven in the Texas summer, so a conservative tune is going to be a must, but I figure I'll cross that bridge when I actually get the parts on the car and get it tuned.

Here's what I've got so far:

CAI - need suggestion K&N or JLT RAI
2.93-2.8 pulley - leaning towards the 2.93, but would like some input 2.76 Billet flow nonslip and 4 idlers
Reichard/HBH intake spacer wise mod!!

cooling mod - need suggestion LDC is the only game in town!!!!!!
Liberty Gear 26-spline input shaft excellent!!!
clutch/pressure plate - need suggestion CF DF
worth it to get a new quadrant?Fiore from MD

Magnaflow cat-back excellent
Dr. Gas offroad X-pipe alright......

IRS bushings click the red pill
IRS diff brace BILLETFLOW!!!!!!!!!!

This is by no means the final list. Like I said, I'm looking for input from the more experienced people here in the forum. I'll be the first to admit I'm a noob, and if I"ve picked some incredibly bad combination of partsor overlooked something important, I'd like to know. Thanks in advance!

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread