Tw oem bra, sos vert pod aeroforce gauges, ford racing coil covers

AlwaysBoosted

What's a SVT?
Established Member
Testing waters, may part out my 03' Cobra. Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees. I'll post pictures tomorrow, you can send me your email if you want pictures sooner. Pretty firm on the prices. I dont have to sell, just looking to get into something different.

OEM BRA, with the cobra logo on hood portion. Like new condition still in the OEM box. Used the hood cover 5 times. Bumper portion has never been mounted. SOLD

SOS vert gauge pod with 2 aeroforce interceptor gauges. Not looking to seperate as of now. SOLD.

Chrome Ford Racing coil covers, big letters, milled. Scratches where the intake sits, could use some TLC. Asking $250

If the above items sell, I'll be posting up afterwards Canton expansion tank, PFAB intercooler tank, Willwood 6 pistons brake kit (will need your factory brakes), Kooks 1 7/8" long tubes (will need your factory manifolds and h-pipe), Viper Spec t-56 trans, clutch and custom aluminum drive shaft (will need your factory t-56 trans, driveshaft and clutch pending if you have factory 10 spline) Steggy stage 4 ported eaton,Accufab TB, 60lb injectors, KB boost a pump (will need your factory eaton, TB, injectors) LAST to go MMR 900 shortblock with 05' revised cylinder heads, 4k miles on setup

Last edited:

Philitup

04 Cobra, 68 Fastback, 17 Focus RS
Established Member
ill give you 125 for the bra. might also be interested in the TB, injectors, and bap

Users who are viewing this thread