TW: Looking for a reasonably priced blower for my '01 GT, let me know what you have!

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
Preferably an intercooled setup like a Procharger or Novi, but will consider anything. Motor is stock besides plenum and LT's, so I'm not looking to get crazy, but I'd like something to make 400rw +/-. The more complete the kit, the better, but I'm not looking to spend crazy money either. Thanks ahead of time guys!

coposrv

Established Member
Look around for a head unit. You can get a new one for under 2k if you know where to look. Brackets are easy to find. You can have the Both new for around 2200-2500.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
You can do way better than that. FWIW, if you are looking to do a "budget" build, you can pick up a used head unit for under a grand no problem. I paid a grand for my Novi 2000 blower, brackets, hardware, and oil lines. All said and done, including the tune, I paid just under 3k for a fully custom intercooled setup, all 3" aluminum piping, and every part I wanted! GL dude, there are definitely deals to be had, especially during the winter.

Here is my build thread if you wanna check out my build:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...2000-build-complete-progress-pics-inside.html

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
go to superchargersonline.com for all the brackets and hardware. Shop around for a used head unit and you will have the setup for $2000 max.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
go to superchargersonline.com for all the brackets and hardware. Shop around for a used head unit and you will have the setup for $2000 max.

Yep! I paid about $2300 in parts including gauges, gauge pod, paint, fittings, wiring, etc. plus $600 for the tune at Wicked.

Users who are viewing this thread