TW: 2012 Roush Stage 3 #289

TXVNM

Established Member
First of I DONT NEED TO SELL! but would help the process of other project to be accomplished, with that being said here are the specs on the car:

2012 Premium Coupe
Roush Stage 3
Roush Serial Number: 12-0435
Production Number: 289 of 353 Stage 3 in Manual
1 of 5 in Performance White with Blue/Silver Graphics.

Miles:
(07/13/2012)
Daily Driven so miles will go up some, also the car is 9.8/10 small wear on it from driving it. Buyer can inspect.

The car is a 2012 Premium Coupe 5.0 with Roush 2300 TVS ROUSHcharger (540hp/465tq), everything else on the car is standard stage 3 equipment, if you need a list of that I can post. Also have all the paperwork from the purchase, I am also the 2nd owner ( bought with 7k)

VIN:
1ZVBP8CF6C5235882
( NO ACCIDENTS)

Optional Equipment:
* White 6 Speed Shifter Ball
* Trunk Mounted Tool Kit
* Quarter Window Louvers
* Lower 3-piece Billet Grille
* Red Coil Covers
* Locking Gorilla Lug Nuts
* Red Sports Break Kit
* 20" Chrome Wheels w/ Cooper RS3 Tires
* RS3 Primary Graphics
* RS3 Accent Graphics
* Vent Pod with Boost Gauge
* Illuminated Door Sill Plates
* Roush Pedals
* Black w/ Black Insert & Blue Stitching Leather

Mods:
Jegs Cat-Delete
(Have original Cats, will give to buyer)

Asking $46,000. I still owe but will sell for the asking price. NO LOWBALLING NO TRADES. Please if you contact me about buying the car be serious, I don't have time to haggle or deal, I will gladly answer any questions regarding the car anytime. Also my local detail shop ( Houston, TX) will be doing a full detailing the car next month. All maintenance has been done with Mobil One oil at my local dealership. Car is available for viewing anytime!

Giovani R.
(832)335-9247
[email protected]

14igcia.jpg

2m834eo.jpg

2qlhma0.jpg

5lyjxj.jpg

2hq53sy.jpg

2q2j1qa.jpg

( Sorry for dirty engine bay)
ao4y1z.jpg

douoh3.jpg

SVTSuperDuke

Established Member
Very nice but the price is high. Personally i really like these cars but they depreciate hard and fast and new ones will have the aluminator option. There is one by me with less miles and asking several thousand less without any nibbles...glws though

Users who are viewing this thread