TW: 2001 Lincoln LS V8 Silver

2000GT-281

Established Member
I am wanting to get into a fox, 99-04 GT, or Lightning.

The car I have has a little over 87k miles on the odometer. I have done some upkeep on the car since I purchased it in January of 2010.

It has all new COPs, plugs, and valve cover gaskets. I had all the fuel injectors cleaned and rebuilt and three were replaced after they were found to be sticking open. The car was hard starting and that was the culprit. New front rotors and pads. Fuel filter was changed at time of purchase. Oil change completed at 85k miles.

I have added 8000k hids in the head lights and fogs. 5% tint on the windows. I have accent led lights behind the grill. The front marker lights have been smoked.

The inside of the tail lamps are painted black. There was water in them when I bought the car so I got them apart and cleaned them. Then they were painted black and reassembled.

I shaved the resonators off of the intake. Thats the only mod done to the engine.

The body is not perfect. There is a small dent on the edge of the left rear wheel well. I was door dinged in the first week of owning the car.
There is also a small crack in the lip, and an inch or so of the front bumper under the right fog light. I hit a small rock in the snow last winter.
There are also some scratches on the mirrors. They were there when I bought the car. I was going to have these all fixed, but have yet to do so.

Other than that the car is in really good shape. Paint is amazing minus those areas I pointed out. Interior is in good shape, just needs a good cleaning now that winter is wrapping up.

I am open to any and all offers. I would just like to get back into something a bit more fun.
photo.gif

photo2.gif

Last edited:

m3killer

Established Member
hey i just posted my stang for sale im looking to get into a sedan like a Lincoln LS or Maxima SE. Look at my car and see if you would want to work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread