TVS GT500, Whipple Cobra, Cammed Z06, and More

redirocrt92

Established Member
Got some decent runs in over the weekend. The Z06 is a monster for being N/A.

[youtube_browser]Njt2HESCSrQ[/youtube_browser]

gabe1530

Banned
good runs.

thats looks like a pretty cool app. what are you using to hold the android in position?

redirocrt92

Established Member
good runs.

thats looks like a pretty cool app. what are you using to hold the android in position?

There is a bunch of different mounts on Amazon but this one works really well. The only downfall is it rattles some if you dont have the tablet in it.

Amazon.com: Kropsson 900 Universal Tablet Car Mount Holder with "Charging Dock & LED" for - Apple iPad Series, Samsung Galaxy Tab Series, Asus Pad Series, and more (expands vertically from 5.9" to 7.8"): Cell Phones & Accessories

Here's a link to the OBD2 reader

Amazon.com: Crescent Mini Bluetooth OBD2/EOBD Multi-Protocol Car Diagnostic Tool Auto Scanner: Automotive

So far what I found with the program is it's pretty simple to use, it's pretty instant even with the cheap reader, You can choose from a bunch of different gauge types, you can customize the set-up as far as color, size, type, It will datalog, read codes, clear codes, all while driving, you can set alarms for high or low values on each gauge, It reads wide band and converts it from Lamda, has a G meter for accel, turns, 1/4 mile starts etc. Does different test like 60 to 120. and a bunch of other crap I'm still learning. The only downfall is I when I rebooted the tablet and started the app without cell service, it kept checking for a license and shutting down when it wouldn't connect. You don't need Internet to run it, but just to start it after a complete shutdown I guess. Either wat, I tether the signal off of my phone to use it's gps maps and sending logs to my e-mail. Which I'm still trying to figure out.

walked_u_hard

Established Member
5.4 with LT's... IMO there isnt a better sounding v8 on the market.

whats the 500 putting down?

Last edited:

redirocrt92

Established Member
It did 689/734 on a Mustang Dyno spinning. Also didn't get a cool down and pulled a little timing. Thats the only reason I figure the TQ is so much higher.

Users who are viewing this thread