TVS/Eaton Intercooler Manifold question

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
I've been thinking about this the past couple of days, DOB made a manifold kit to be able to put a GT500 Eaton/TVS onto a 4.6 3V and they are in the works for making one of the 5.0 guys but I was informed that it won't even be till late fall.
I was curious if the TVS and Eaton M122 both have the same bolt set up. Meaning if I were to buy a VMP TVS would I be able to swap the TVS for a M122 and would it line up on the TVS's intercooler manifold (not saying I would since a TVS would make more power of course). Just was curious if they'd be able to bolt right up.

Last edited:

debit_free_2010

Established Member
I've been thinking about this the past couple of days, DOB made a manifold kit to be able to put a GT500 Eaton/TVS onto a 4.6 3V and they are in the works for making one of the 5.0 guys but I was informed that it won't even be till late fall.
I was curious if the TVS and Eaton M122 both have the same bolt set up. Meaning if I were to buy a VMP TVS would I be able to swap the TVS for a M122 and would it line up on the TVS's intercooler manifold (not saying I would since a TVS would make more power of course). Just was curious if they'd be able to bolt right up.

Yes the TVS, Eaton and Whipple's all use the same bolt pattern.

Users who are viewing this thread