TVS 2.3 complete kit $3500

GT500692

Established Member
Sooo...I bought the blower just a week ago from a forum member but have a chance to get a KB (which ultimately I really wanted) so Im looking to sell the TVS, Metco 2.6 pulley with tensioner, stock plenum, stock TB, FRPP resonator eliminator, and stock 2010 Cold air intake, and possibly SCT X3 with 3 custom tunes JUST done by Justin at VMP. The blower has around 4k miles on it and is in perfect condition. I installed it in less than 2 hrs and is the easiest install ive ever done. I installed the 2.6 pulley. The air intake has a brand new Airaid filter on it and also comes with a new spare. Car makes 15lbs of boost at 6000' with the 2.6 and REALLY woke this car up! Iam amazed at what the TVS is capable of. Imagine another 150hp in just a couple hours! The SCT is for a 2010 (not sure if they are year specific) and has 91,93,and 100 octane tunes from VMP. I also have the stock 3" TVS pulley that goes too. I can email pics but dont know how to post them here... $3500 shipped OBO call me with any questions 970-556-2385 Kevin Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread