Tuxedo Black 2013 Focus ST2

xocharise

*****To see pictures please follow craigslist link at the bottom of the post thank you*****

I have a black 2013 Focus ST for sale. It has 20k miles, may go up slightly. It has the leather Recaro's with cloth inserts. Also the SYNC system with touch screen and 10 Sony speakers. Only things done to it are an aftermarket intake filter (although I plan on putting the stock one back on), a custom 2.5in cat back exhaust with the stock tip (I have stock muffler), and a COBB tuner currently running Stage 2 OTS map. The car has been babied and well maintained. I've run Amsoil in it since I got it with 6k miles, it's been garage kept this winter, and it has new Goodyear all season tires with about 1000 miles on them. I also have the stock tires for summer they are in great shape. I hardly ever boost it and its never been beat on or badly tuned like a lot of other ST's out there. I've never had a single problem with it. The only things I have to disclose about it are that there are one or two small scratches which I can take pictures of on request, and I had a very minor accident where I slid into a curb. I don't know if it is on the carfax or not but I had a few suspension pieces fixed and I can't tell the difference from brand new. That was over a year ago and I haven't had any problems. I will have more pics up later.

I am asking 19000 with handheld tuner, extra set of tires, and stock parts included. I will negotiate with a serious buyer but i wont take any lowball offers. And I will consider trading for a boosted mustang plus cash. I need at least 8k cash to pay off another vehicle so the mustang would be valued around 10-12k. You can PM me but I prefer texting or calling. My number is 724 910 9505 thank you! I am located in Hummelstown, PA.

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/4932907152.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread