Tuscon scene?

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Hey guys so im trying to decide which college im going to go to and its come down to central washington or U of A. So i was wanting to know a little bit about how the car scene in az. Also what there is to do in tucsun? Thanks

- Anthony :-D

krazyazian

Established Member
Hey man, check out SonoranMusclecars.com. I just started hanging out with them and their a good bunch of people. Personally, seems like more of the action is in Phoenix. Tucson really died off the last couple of years.

Jefe

Established Member
I live in Tucson. U of A has been in the top 10 colleges for partying for the last 10 years or so. So if your looking to buckle down but also have a good time, come here. Youre 5 hours from San Diego, 6.5 from LA and a fun short trip to Mexico. Plus I wouldnt mind seeing that Stang around town! Oh and did I mention the U of A girls? nothing compares....

As for the car scene, I came from San Diego and the car scene is huge there. So I dont have anything to really compare it to. But theres car shows almost every weekend. Youll see tons of Mustangs every day, and Speedway is full of ricers just waiting to get pounced on.

All in all its a great place. Not right now because is over 100 degrees but winter, fall and spring are great. Summer nights are nice too, high 105 low 65-70. So driving at night is fun. Mountains surrounding you on every side of town.

What else do you want to know?

Last edited:

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Thank for the info, im taking it you attend U of A? How far away is the speedway? Also you havent happened to see a blakc v6 vert with exhaust and 18 inch konigs running around have you?

CO9B3RA

Established Member
Try Southern Arizona Mustang Club, you could fit in with the group of Cobras.
And Southwest International Raceway...SIR for short...has an active dragrace
program, test 'n' tune and all. Look up SAMC on the net
@ www.southernarizonamustangclub.org.

BTW, you could bring a little rain down here: we could use some of your
prodigeous rain falls!
:coolman:

Last edited:

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Go to U of A man you wont regret it, Im from SEA and went down there for college theres a helluva lot more to do than there is in ellensburg.

Users who are viewing this thread