Turtle Wax ICE is good stuff

HammeredSoul

Established Member
Just thought I'd give a quick review of the Turtle wax ICE liquid wax. I used it on a new car, so the shine was obviously excellent. This wax applies very easily and quickly, due to it being liquid. The best part of this wax is that you can get it in all corners easily because it does not turn black trim white at all, or discolor plastic or any other material. On application, it got on my tail lights, window moulding, weather seals, etc. It lives up to the claim of not discoloring at all, and it comes off very easily.

I understand that more robust paste waxes may protect better or last longer, but I found myself applying them less often due to the patience and care needed to do the job, it is a lot of work to avoid getting it on plastic. With this stuff, it is much easier to apply, therefor I will probably do it much more often. It has rained a few times since the wax, and the car still looks great. If you haven't tried it, I suggest you do.

Wildman113

Established Member
I tried it one time.

Made the car look like it took a bath in WD40. Very greasy formula, I wouldn't use it again.

However, the Turtle Wax Ice Interior Detailer is the best I've come across. Its got a low sheen, its not greasy, and it cleans and protects almost all interior surfaces.

crazycarlo

Established Member
It does in fact go on easily and works like advertised as not turning black plastic white. However its not very durable. After a week on my car water would not bead anymore. Also its full of alot of fillers.

Users who are viewing this thread