Turning up the Fusion

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Or maybe you just wish that your AWD Fusion could roast all four tires every now and then....

Then Livernois Motorsports is the shop that you're looking for!

And our MyCalibrator is the device for you!

We are at the forefront of EcoBoost totally custom tuning, and have been since 2009!
With our MyCal handheld tuner we have been able to increase the Fusion's output to

225 AWHP

&
285 AWTQ

*NOTE THIS IS A TUNE ONLY GRAPH, AND DOES NOT REPRESENT GAINS WITH OUR EVENFLO 160° THERMOSTAT OR THUNDERSTORM DOWNPIPE*

Call us now!
313-561-5500

"Like" us on Facebook
See us on
YouTube

JB_2010GT500

Established Member
Seriously considering this for my 2.0T Fusion. Wish I could get a package deal on that and one for the wife's 2.0T Escape.

sd03

Car Enthusiast
Established Member
Premium Member
I've been considering a tune for my 2015 2.0T Fusion too. What numbers do you typically see with the thermostat and tune on 91 octane? Also, would those mods require a change of spark plugs? Thanks

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I've been considering a tune for my 2015 2.0T Fusion too. What numbers do you typically see with the thermostat and tune on 91 octane? Also, would those mods require a change of spark plugs? Thanks

The gains are almost identical, but you start about 10hp down with 91 vs 93. As for the plugs, we do recommend moving to a colder plug if you are going to drive it aggressively, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread