turbo systems for fox's

Bill L.

Established Member
ok well im thinking about getting a 87-93 fox notch back and i would really like to turbocharge it and i was just wondering if anybody knew of a company that sells quality built single or twin turbo systems that will make between 650 hp-725 hp and still i could use as a daily driver but thanks alot later - bill

Arm_The_Homeles

Established Member
You're gonna have to do alot of work to be makin that kind of horsepower too. The blocks liable to crack at any 500+ hp application, you can go over but its risky. With the stock cam you wont even be able to make that much power, not enough lift, but most the other internal parts will hold up. Also if youre in the 700 hp keep in mind that thats plenty enough hp to bend the frame into a pretzel, might need a roll cage. You'd be pushin the stock trans and the driveline and diff would definately need to be replaced.

NXSVTCOBRA

you said it man, i was just gonna say, thats a lot of HP for a daily driver, with 450rwhp there isnt much on the street that can touch you and its reliable, i personally wouldnt want a 650+ daily driver, however if you get a 89-91 block and get a 10/10 turn on the crank and treat the rods and give them some ARP studs, use stock forged pistons, you'll have a veeeeeeeery stout bottom end!

Users who are viewing this thread