TURBO Sonic Blue 03 *FS*

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Buy it LJ!!!

He's got my offer. I was going to ask you about this truck. I miss my old one and SB is badass. Any chance you want to fly into tulsa if I get it? Tulsa to CT would be a nice trip to get a feel for the truck, but gas might break me, lol.

Clint is it set up to run on pump gas or only race fuel? I probably should have asked this a lot sooner (hell, I possibly did, lol).

Last edited:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
He's got my offer. I was going to ask you about this truck. I miss my old one and SB is badass. Any chance you want to fly into tulsa if I get it? Tulsa to CT would be a nice trip to get a feel for the truck, but gas might break me, lol.

Clint is it set up to run on pump gas or only race fuel? I probably should have asked this a lot sooner (hell, I possibly did, lol).

LJ, if you are serious I wouldn't mind going. We could go out there and check it out. Would definitely be a nice trip. Just keep me posted. -Mat-

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
I drive it on pump gas.

Thanks!

BTW, I talked to my buddy about buying this truck and he wants a local one that is unmodded, he doesn't know crap about modding and was too scared of the power.

LJ, if you are serious I wouldn't mind going. We could go out there and check it out. Would definitely be a nice trip. Just keep me posted. -Mat-

If he takes my offer, I will be serious.

tsneath

Established Member
I am planing on going up to kc november 3 weekend for them midwest shootout so maybe I can check it out then.

Users who are viewing this thread