Turbo mustang owners, come in.

WIPLASH1

Established Member
I just recently installed a on3 60mm twin turbo kit last week. everything fit nicely. there were a few modifications that we had to do like make custom brackets for the computer so that we could mount it under the passenger side head light and we had to modify two factory studs for the hot side manifold and put some extra washers on both motor mounts to clear space between the firewall and turbo manifold's where you would mount the turbo. We also wrapped everything including both turbo's. my car is getting tuned sometime next week. I'm hoping that I can get close to 700rwhp on that stock block on 7.5 psi, so I will see next week.
I had to do the same thing on my '14. When I talked to Chad about not being even close to having enough harness length to mount the PCM where they suggest he said he's never heard of that problem yet. Without cutting the harness apart, the inner fender is the ONLY option IMO. I wonder if they changed the harness length for the '14?

How about your battery leads? I couldn't get mine even close so I ended up adding a junction box and a shorter battery to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread