Turbo LS6 vs NOS 5.0

SuperTrooper

Can't get the last word n
Established Member
http://dvmix.com/rpm/mm/david vs mustang.wmv

"Short story... Mustang boys called out a friend of mine... Talking shit about his car. So they brought out their cammed, stroked, sprayed, Mustang vs his LS6 block with a T80/ water cooled IC.

The race did happen and, after they lost, the excuses start

Feel free to stop the video after the cars run because it is just typical shit talking for 4 minutes or so. "

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
both parties are a bunch of whiney bitche's. a wins a win, a lose is a lose. as long as you don't get beat by a ricer, it's all gravy baby! but other than that nice vid.

Grant

Established Member
Here i will sum it up for ya'll..

They line up, mustang purges, they take off, mustang pulls about 1.5 cars then the T/A gets into its boost and reeled the mustang in like he was a tadpole passes him and wins..the mustang owner makes excuses about why he lost, the t/a brings up the fact that he drove his car here and the mustang trailered his to the track..thats about it.

328iSC

Established Member
Turbo LS6 vs. NOS 5.0? Did he put a Z06 Corvette motor into a T/A? It was a very close race. Did the guy say he didn't race for money but is willing to race for slips?

GStang

Established Member
Both sound like a couple of morons bickering back and forth!! I'd say that they both got the green light at the same time and the stang lost......Why make excuses??

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
it looked like the stang had him most of the race. had it been 1/8th mile, the stang woulda won. anyways, good kill for the LS1. not about to watch 4 minutes of bitch talking

jeffsvt

Established Member
Nice vid ! I see this same bickering at my local track every weekend . Someone loses and someone else says race this car then . I love it !

Users who are viewing this thread