Turbo kit for my 04 cobra

Wildcard

Established Member
Spearco, Garrett (I.e. Precision turbo), greddy, hks, pwr are the ones that I would look at. For 700 I would go with a premade one like

Precision Turbo 750hp Front Mount INTERCOOLER FMIC : eBay Motors (item 300349477195 end time Feb-17-10 05:48:05 PST)

or you can buy 1 from cheapturbo.com for a sheet metal Garrett cored I/C.

The 50 mm is a good one. I have two on my setup. I wouldn't recommend it because it is difficult to get right. There is no adjustment you have to buy springs. I'd look for an adjustable like hks, greedy, turbosmart, procharger etc.

TopEndCobra

VC.TERMINATOR
Established Member
ohhh man u saved me from that head ache lol. Hks sounds pretty good do i need run 2 b.ov or 2??. how Much is your hellraiser kit, red99?

Last edited:

TopEndCobra

VC.TERMINATOR
Established Member
got it, i ran into mmr's hot side pipeing it looks pretty good v band n ceramic coated? wat do youguys think

purdueranger

Established Member
My hot side is V-band clamped and Jet hot coated and ceramic coated, depending on which pipes you are looking at.

The pipes going from the manifolds to the turbo are jet hot coated and the downpipe all the way back to the catback is ceramic coated. It helps keeps temps down in the engine bay.

TopEndCobra

VC.TERMINATOR
Established Member
a man its getting hard to decide how go about the whole thing, go custom single or avoid some truble n go hellion hellraiser. the only thing that worries me is if i go custom something isbt gana be rite or work correctly

Alb Cobra

Established Member
a man its getting hard to decide how go about the whole thing, go custom single or avoid some truble n go hellion hellraiser. the only thing that worries me is if i go custom something isbt gana be rite or work correctly
well if you go custom just make sure all the kinks are worked out. i went through two different pump before the one i have now, and we build a drain canister to make sure that all the oil will come out with out getting burnt out. also re ran the crankcase line to a breather tank. just trial and error til u get it right

TopEndCobra

VC.TERMINATOR
Established Member
i had 1 more ? to support 700-800hp wat fuel mods would i need. would i need a full on fuel system or could use something like 72ibs injectors with a boost a pump for now

yellow03vert

Established Member
i had 1 more ? to support 700-800hp wat fuel mods would i need. would i need a full on fuel system or could use something like 72ibs injectors with a boost a pump for now

You will need a full system a boost a pump will not support that much with stock pumps. Most people will recommend going to a return style system over 700 Rwhp.

Users who are viewing this thread