Turbo FT-86 G Sport Concept

gap4annie

Toyota just announced its turbo FT-86 coupe and revealed it to the public at the Tokyo Auto Salon

Someone at FT86club has pics and details of the unveiling and new car.

Pics/details: [ame="http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306"]Toyota FT-86 G Sport Concept from Gis at 2010 Tokyo Auto Salon! First turbo FT-86! - Toyota FT-86 Forum and Subaru 216a Forum | ft86club[/ame]

Any opinions whether this car is gonna be a success or just vaporware from the manufacturer that has only built appliances on wheels for the last decade.

attachment.php

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
well it's obviously not vaporware, toyota and subaru have both invested way too much time and money not to produce it. certainly one of the better new cars, very lexus LF-A esqe.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
soooo its a glorified 370-Z with a few new body pannels????? ummm cool... no.. not really.

the rear looks better.. and im sure itl be better then a Z.. but theres just too much going on right there. hope they redo some things.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
nothing glorified about it, it's a 100% clean sheet design from toyota and subaru with an NA subaru boxer 4. shit dude, it doesn't even look like a 370z.

01svtL

Established Member
nothing glorified about it, it's a 100% clean sheet design from toyota and subaru with an NA subaru boxer 4. shit dude, it doesn't even look like a 370z.

Yes it does. I haven't checked out the other pics yet, but the one posted in the OP made me think 350/370Z right off the bat. I had to read it again to see it was a Toyota...

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
Besides both being coupes the 370z and this car look nothing alike. Someone needs glasses.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
01_nissan-370z-uncloaked_450op.jpg

2011_Lexus_LFA.JPG

yea, i don't know about you guys, but i'm gonna say it looks more like an LF-A, and not much like a 370z. but maybe it's just me...

Users who are viewing this thread