Turbo Fox vs HCI GTO

hammerhead2

Established Member
I was supposed to go with a buddy this weekend to look for some races but I had Drill so he went by himself. He ran into a pack of GTO's and had a little fun. The fox is my buddys car. Its a 87 GT and still has the turbo fans on it. It is a built 331 with a 67mm HP kit. The GTO was a 6.0 that has LS3 heads, ported intake, cam, and full exhaust. He said all the guys in the GTO's were real cool and took the loss well. The guy in the GTO got a little nervous or something and honks 4 times. My buddy in the fox leaves on the 3rd honk then lets off and gets back in it when the GTO comes rolling by. Any way wish I would have gone now lol. Just thought I would share.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eg9i5guXRY"]YouTube- LS What?! vs GTO[/ame]

Last edited:

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
Pretty fast. I would say that it is an auto setup for the strip with radials on it.

hammerhead2

Established Member
Pretty fast. I would say that it is an auto setup for the strip with radials on it.

Its a Lentech AOD with a 3500stall. Which is actually a little much converter for it. It was running on MT drag radials the GTO was on good tires as well but not sure what kind. Although the GTO did spin some.

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member
The stang pulls hard. 4 honks! LOL

its reasonable ppl get nervous when it comes to racing.. i still get nervous when im bout to race everything starts to run threw my head like cops.. street camera's... idk y.. im getting better though

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
4 honks is better than in Texas, here somebody will roll up on you, downshift, look at you and take the f*%k off. Although i have been graced with the 2 honk before also. lol

Users who are viewing this thread