TURBO + built everything 2003 Cobra for sale

LCCOBRA

Established Member
I have always been envious of your car postban. If I was in the market for a cobra this would be the one. But if you end up demoding I get first dibs. Good luck with the sale….

Last edited:

- Aj -

Established Member
Bummer...:nonono:

So what is the next project? Another Subaru? :pepper:

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Yeah, is it still for sale? And whats the lowest boost level you can turn it down to? I'm thinking about getting rid of both the Cobra and the Mach for this, but the power level right now would be a lot for me to handle...

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Orange Stang 04 said:
Yeah, is it still for sale? And whats the lowest boost level you can turn it down to? I'm thinking about getting rid of both the Cobra and the Mach for this, but the power level right now would be a lot for me to handle...

Turn the power down? Never been asked that one before.

Lowest it goes now is about 10psi at WOT. There is always the "don't mash the gas option" as well, lol.

Very hard not to in this car.

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
postban said:
Turn the power down? Never been asked that one before.

Lowest it goes now is about 10psi at WOT. There is always the "don't mash the gas option" as well, lol.

Very hard not to in this car.

Lol, its just I dont have a whole lot of experience. Seeing as I'm 16, I dont have a whole lot of experience. My Cobra is the fastest car I've ever driven, and I've probly made about 25 passes at the drag strip on it, so as you can see, I probably wouldnt be ready for a 700 rwhp car :). It wouldnt be just my car though, it would be more of my dads. I would rarely drive the car, and it would be more of a track car for me, and street car for my dad, but I just dont wanna get behind the wheel of a car I cant control.

PureStang

Established Member
Orange Stang 04 said:
Lol, its just I dont have a whole lot of experience. Seeing as I'm 16, I dont have a whole lot of experience. My Cobra is the fastest car I've ever driven, and I've probly made about 25 passes at the drag strip on it, so as you can see, I probably wouldnt be ready for a 700 rwhp car :). It wouldnt be just my car though, it would be more of my dads. I would rarely drive the car, and it would be more of a track car for me, and street car for my dad, but I just dont wanna get behind the wheel of a car I cant control.
a lil off topic but...if i were you orange stang is to keep the cobra and mach...seeing as u already have both..supercharge one or both....also w/ u saying that ur inexperienced would make anyone nervous...you still have a lot of time to get a cobra..im 18 turning 19 soon and i have a gt..you are very luck to have a Mach and 99 cobra....i have a gt...so u are very fortunate....do not ever drive a car that you would be afraid to drive like its supposed to....i have ridden in a 700+ mustang and i was looking for a 2nd and 3rd seat belt...

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
I agree with you on the value of this car , its a great car. However no bank will loan more then maybe 27 for a car like this which means someone with alot of cash has to buy this car. If I had the extra money , I'd pay pretty close to what hes asking as well. This car is amazing no doubt, if it were me tho , Id put a stock motor back in it and sell the built motor with the turbo.

I don't know what bank you used, but when I bought my car (used) I just called and said I want an auto loan. They asked how much and I told them. They sent me a check the next day for $2K over what I was asking for. They said I could write it for whatever amount I wanted and that is what my loan would be for. I asked before I borrowed the money if they needed a vehicle inspection or a VIN to run and they said "We don't care what you spend your money on, we just care if you pay it back". So not all banks would be leary to loan whatever the borrower wanted.

And by the way, Postban is an engineer with excellent attention to detail. Everything that could possibly be upgraded has been. He has spent a ton of time and money to make this car a perfect street car. Evidence of this is all over SVTP and Modfords. Good luck with your sale.

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
PureStang said:
a lil off topic but...if i were you orange stang is to keep the cobra and mach...seeing as u already have both..supercharge one or both....also w/ u saying that ur inexperienced would make anyone nervous...you still have a lot of time to get a cobra..im 18 turning 19 soon and i have a gt..you are very luck to have a Mach and 99 cobra....i have a gt...so u are very fortunate....do not ever drive a car that you would be afraid to drive like its supposed to....i have ridden in a 700+ mustang and i was looking for a 2nd and 3rd seat belt...

Lol, they arent both mine!! Just the Cobra...Look at the my signature and my user title.;-) But I'm still not sure what were going to do...

FAHADics

Established Member
hello friend... i am wondering about your passes ,., what numbers you got for your car and at what boost?? car setup sounds MEAN !! ..

Users who are viewing this thread