Turbo Banshee anyone??

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
:uh oh:

wow i can't buy that right now but can you give me the contavt information for east coast ATV? my son is a speed freak and loves quads and dirtbikes. thanks, could be a very cool birthday or christmas present

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
alrite thanks man

did they put the turbo on it?

Last edited:

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
Just got word from my bro ....they put on the turbo but they wont work on it cause they said its too much of a headache but you can ask questions through me

sorry

Last edited:

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
OOOOOHHHHHH. I cannot keep my Honda on the ground. I would end up stuck in a tree with that. That is freaking cool.

03DOHC

Established Member
My Sisters boyfriend loaned me his banshee and I had hella fun with it at Pismo. Turbo would be crazy. I like it. :)

kwkshift

Established Member
Turbo's and blowers don't go with 2-strokes. You are trying to build boost against a reed valve, which is just a check valve. You can put nitrous on them all day long. The only way to really "supercharge" a 2-stroke is a boost bottle.

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
There is a guy on one of the bike forums that goes by Ghost Rider, has a turbo Busa and has a dyno of over like 320rwhp......every shift the bike stands up......even when he shifts well over 170+ the bike stands....ive got a vid of him doing well over 200 lol.

Turbo+2 wheels= 0A whole lotta fun

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
thats what i'm saying. i want to find a shop that will do it. any work like a rebuild and hook up nitrous or a turbo or both

Koolaid_Guy

Modded banshee's are crazy and i would like to see that go :eek: Guy at the drag strip the other day had a turbo charged Yamaha Rx-1 Snowmobile, now that thing can move :bowdown: :bowdown: It was running like very low 10's high 9's,Crazy :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread