Turbo Acura and WS6 TA Terminated

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
So I was out with a girl tonight, saw the departed.. great movie. I left her house and got on the highway. Im just cruising along, then I notice a police cruiser up my hiney, so I move over. He moves along at like 8 over, I dont pay attention really.

All of the sudden, I hear the sound of a turbo and look over, and theres an Acura RSX. Since there is a cop right in front of us, I just ignore the guy. So we cruise for 10 or so miles, then the cop gets off at an exit and the ricer takes off.

What I didnt notice at first, is a black T/A WS6 had just come flying up the on ramp, so off they go side by side. To say I was giggling like a little girl would have put it mildly.

As they were door to door, I came up behind them and motioned for the T/A guy to slow down so I can get by the ricer. He does, and as I go by, he screams "Go get him". How can I disappoint a fellow american car lover eh?

I was at the top of third, banged 4th and stretched it right to where I needed 5th (138ish)? And the acura was several car lengths behind. Having proved my point, I began to slow down. Then I notice, hes trying to pull a ricer flyby on me. Sorry dude, but this is a no fly zone. I let his front bumper get to my back one and hit the gas, by the time his passenger could look eye to eye with me, I began pulling away again. I just literally :shrug: at them when I went by, the girl flipped me off. lol

So the T/A comes screaming up to catch us and the ricer is hauling ass again, so I motion for the T/A to slow down. We slow and slow, to the point we are just about stopped. Keep in mind out in the boonies we could set up a card table and play holdem and not see a car for 2 hours. It had gotten really foggy so yell, "Dude I cant see shit". He agrees and we roll for about 1000 feet, then the fog clears.

I honked off 3, he went at 2.5 hehe. He had a jump, I was even with him by the top of 1st, half a car length by top of second, and was pulling at a decent rate when I hit the top of 3rd. I would like to note tho, LS1s sound alot better than cobras with exhaust, his was loud enough to rattle change off my console =(

As it turns out, he lives near me, we get off at the exit and we exchange mods, hes full exhaust+Lid. Im CB/CAI/2.8/Hermann Tune/MGW Shifter. It was a nice 67 degrees outside, the car just loves this chilly air. Before we almost got smashed by a trucker cause we were talking on the side of the road (sorry about that!) we managed to exchange infos. How random is that? Meet a new friend at 2am on the highway out in the boonies?

Readers Digest version- Killed Ricer acura, enforced no fly-by zone, raced T/A from a 5mph roll on the highway in middle of the night in boonies. Made new friend at 2am on exit ramp

All in all, successful night.:beer:

Gnight Ladies and Gents:rockon:

warmaster

Established Member
American cars seem alot more fun to race, Most of them dont cop an attitude like the asshat import guys do :loser: .

Good kills :thumbsup:

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Hard to tell, we hit fog so we had to shut down near the top of my 3rd, so it was basically a 10-100 pull. I would say at least 2-3.

ASSASSIN

03 "DSG" Cobra
Established Member
Awesome runs I know you had fun and the most important thing is that you made a new friend and you guys are safe becaue I know its pretty dangerous racing when theres fog. Again great kills.....

-Benny-

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Lol I used to live up in Norton Mass, that was more than 10 miles from a movie theater too =p

Yeah, I like the boonies. There are no ricers/thug "balla" types. Just crazy jacked up truck people, and the people that drive tubbed slick tired cars on the streets lol.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
xXNovaXx said:
closest movie theatre to me is like 40 miles :(

orig.jpg

going to the movies must really be expensive for y'all! :eek:
after gas, tickets, popcorn, soda, etc... must be one of those "special occasion things huh?" :shrug:

skunk50

Established Member
warmaster said:
American cars seem alot more fun to race, Most of them dont cop an attitude like the asshat import guys do :loser: .

Good kills :thumbsup:

well maybe he's leaving shit out about his own attitude.... and look at his post calling this import a RICER just because it's an import. maybe he acted like a dick after winning which is why they flipped him off.

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
skunk50 said:
well maybe he's leaving shit out about his own attitude.... and look at his post calling this import a RICER just because it's an import. maybe he acted like a dick after winning which is why they flipped him off.

From urbandictionary.com

- Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.

I thought he was rather easy on the "ricer". You should hear him bash them in person!
ROFL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread