turbo/ 6 speed 96 cobra F.S. Cheap

red9450

Established Member
ttt all pms returned. lots of interest, no cash in hand yet though. and to those 2 who asked and everyone else, i will not hold the car without a deposit.

venomouscobra98

Established Member
Do you use the nitrous to spool the turbo?Or is it just another nail in the coffin when an LS car tries to race lol!So the car is drivable, what kind of power or track times would you expect out of the car?PM me a price without the stereo,SVE wheels and nitrous.

Last edited:

red9450

Established Member
Do you use the nitrous to spool the turbo?Or is it just another nail in the coffin when an LS car tries to race lol!So the car is drivable, what kind of power or track times would you expect out of the car?PM me a price without the stereo,SVE wheels and nitrous.

car has not been sprayed yet. I haven't needed it for anything ive run across. Car is driveable. power and track times that I have for the car are in the OP.
I currently have a sale pending on the car, but if it falls through, I will be in touch.

Last edited:

red9450

Established Member
and here's a quick pull from last night... check engine is on because there are no rear O2 sensors installed because there is no exhaust. haha

th_IMG_0315.jpg

And sorry about the slow shifting. I was doing the video and shifting. I shifted the car into 5th right around 140 and let off with the car still pulling hard.

Last edited:

red9450

Established Member
ohh....forgot i didn't close this.... SOLD pending clearing of check

Users who are viewing this thread