turbo 408 t/a vs. r6 and 2 ls1's

r6bullet

Established Member
lilbuddy1587 said:
No its not custom, its a 23x/24x .600/.610 lift on a 112lsa

Oh ok, I like how your car gets the instant jump everytime. I wish my LT1 ran like that.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Get the camera man to look out the window so you can see how bad it is! Was that pump gas or race gas? How is traction on it? What gear? It was going 130-150 pretty damned fast!

2000 tran zam

Established Member
Speeds8erM-1 said:
Get the camera man to look out the window so you can see how bad it is! Was that pump gas or race gas? How is traction on it? What gear? It was going 130-150 pretty damned fast!

that was pump gas(low boost), third gear roll from 65-70, didnt brake boost cause i wanted to give them a chance, lol.

didnt really have traction till close to 85-90 or so, then I could full throttle it.

Squeeler92

Damn! With that set-up, the LS1's should be making ~400rwHP+....made them look like they were driving backwards, lol. Guess it's hard to perceive the amount of power a car has unless it's in relation to another car (at least for my senile ass, lol)

Nice vid :thumbsup:

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
lilbuddy1587 said:
Sorry I dont run flowmaster's just like every goddamn person :bored:

lol don't mind some of the people here. I don't really prefer your exhaust, too exoticy, but I'll be the last one to say it sounds like crap. That's just plain out disrespect. Fast rides, all of them in the vid

30th T/A

Established Member
which is faster the blue camaro or the white camaro? the blue has a X3 112 and the white has the X3 114. im just wondering if either of the LSA's have a advantage?

PS. i had the X3 112 with my old H/C setup. it made 455rwhp.

2000 tran zam

Established Member
WorkHorse09 said:
Damn! With that set-up, the LS1's should be making ~400rwHP+....made them look like they were driving backwards, lol. Guess it's hard to perceive the amount of power a car has unless it's in relation to another car (at least for my senile ass, lol)

Nice vid :thumbsup:

I know lilbuddy's car (tyler) made 410 rwhp or so from what I understand.

The other ls1 should be similar in power.

Once I get the right parts on my car to have traction, hopefully I can get some runs in from a lower mph to really reap the benifits of my power.

bad95killer

Devil O Six
Established Member
Awesome kills & you got a damn fast T/A right there man :bowdown:

2000 tran zam said:
I know lilbuddy's car (tyler) made 410 rwhp or so from what I understand.

The other ls1 should be similar in power.

Once I get the right parts on my car to have traction, hopefully I can get some runs in from a lower mph to really reap the benifits of my power.

Go ahead & keep us posted :rockon:

Btw any chance with GMHTP mag. yet ?

peace

Last edited:

lilbuddy1587

Banned
30th T/A said:
which is faster the blue camaro or the white camaro? the blue has a X3 112 and the white has the X3 114. im just wondering if either of the LSA's have a advantage?

PS. i had the X3 112 with my old H/C setup. it made 455rwhp.

The last race on the vid between us I put 4 cars on him up to 125

2000 tran zam

Established Member
bad95killer said:
Awesome kills & you got a damn fast T/A right there man :bowdown:

Go ahead & keep us posted :rockon:

Btw any chance with GMHTP mag. yet ?

peace

I havent even tried anything yet.

I dont know what it takes to get featured in the magazine. I think i need to get a couple of track runs first to get some time slips, then I can possibly contact them.

My buddy that works at baer told me that once we get that established, we can try to get the shoot in and get some bigger brakes for free on my setup(which i need desperately, lol).

Any high horsepower cars here in az wanna go for a fun run?

I would preferrably like to run with a car that is very close to me when racing so I can have an idea what my car actually traps(but ill race anyone thats got some work done)

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
orry I dont run flowmaster's just like every goddamn person

lol, i like the sound of the xr-1's. different.. but i would go dynomax bullets as they are my favorite sound on a LS1 and are cheaper

Users who are viewing this thread