Turbo 04 Mach 1 vs Turbo 5.3 350Z vs TVS GT500 vs GTR vs 351/Nitrous Fox

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Im having a shit load of problems getting the video quality to come out higher on my laptop, I had finally figured it out on my desktop with an older Windows Vista setup, but you cant seem to edit media profiles on Windows 7. Has anybody used GoPro's software, and for that matter has anybody tried using a GoPro Hero3 or Hero3+ in low light and hand holding it instead of gluing it to the damned car? I might try one if their software isnt too bad to use. Im over this pos Windows Movie Maker garbage murdering the image.

Tunink

Established Member
Nice. Roll over to Mobile sometime with some of your fastest/faster cars, we will keep the kiddies away.

2000gt4.6

Established Member
Im having a shit load of problems getting the video quality to come out higher on my laptop, I had finally figured it out on my desktop with an older Windows Vista setup, but you cant seem to edit media profiles on Windows 7. Has anybody used GoPro's software, and for that matter has anybody tried using a GoPro Hero3 or Hero3+ in low light and hand holding it instead of gluing it to the damned car? I might try one if their software isnt too bad to use. Im over this pos Windows Movie Maker garbage murdering the image.

The simple cuts you are making (racing videos typically pretty simple cut n paste) can you just upload the original and use the built in YouTube editor?

Gonna need a screen for the GoPro which adds price.

stangfreak

Established Member
glad to see you posting vids again. wasnt that the mach1 that had the eaton setup back in the day?

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
that turbo mach 1 moves out, the boost doesnt add up, only 5 psi? and runs like that , thats kind of hard to belive if its a stock 4 valve it has to be a dog down low off the boost esp in auto setup from a roll ? 5psi would be a 350-400ishrwhp car, I dont see how it pulls a 600+hp tvs shelby and turbo 5.3 350z. is that a typo? I could see 10-15psi in the mach1?is the motor built? lol doesnt seem to add up!

stangfreak

Established Member
that turbo mach 1 moves out, the boost doesnt add up, only 5 psi? and runs like that , thats kind of hard to belive if its a stock 4 valve it has to be a dog down low off the boost esp in auto setup from a roll ? 5psi would be a 350-400ishrwhp car, I dont see how it pulls a 600+hp tvs shelby and turbo 5.3 350z. is that a typo? I could see 10-15psi in the mach1?is the motor built? lol doesnt seem to add up!

If its the same car I am talking about, even with the eaton on low boost, the car hauled the mail for what it had

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
glad to see you posting vids again. wasnt that the mach1 that had the eaton setup back in the day?

Yup. Same car.

It's really only on 5 psi. Stock motor. It's definitely no dog down low either with a 4.10 gear. Comes into boost fast. I brake boost it to get it out of vacuum. I've yet to leave under boost. Car made low 400 with the converter unlocked.

If its the same car I am talking about, even with the eaton on low boost, the car hauled the mail for what it had

It's always done really well for what it is for some reason.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Yup. Same car.

It's really only on 5 psi. Stock motor. It's definitely no dog down low either with a 4.10 gear. Comes into boost fast. I brake boost it to get it out of vacuum. I've yet to leave under boost. Car made low 400 with the converter unlocked.

congrats its a strong running mach! thats badass for stock motor only 5psi that car has to hurt some feelings losing to a a mach1 with just 5 psi on a stock motor lol

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Yup. Same car.

"Unlocked", dont be Bobby Penley on us now that you have the auto......sandbagger

Users who are viewing this thread