Turbo 04 CO Mach 1

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Why dont you tell your friend to get a loan and have the car fixed or did you already collect on the insurance? I find it hard to believe that you let your friend take a car like that out on a date. I would never let any of my friend drive my TT.

willtet

Established Member
Not to be a dick but it doesnt really matter what you believe, thats what happend, its my car ive known the kid since practically birth, hes like a brother to me. shit can be fixed, im just happy he didnt hurt himself or anyone else.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
exactly, shit can be fixed so make him pay to fix it. If he is like a brother he would of had your car fixed for you. You have thousands of dollars in that car and to just throw it away like that. Its just sick.

Last edited:

joshta

Established Member
i don't see what the big deal is. he was asking 30k for a perfect car. now it has 4k worth of damage and he's down to 17k. great deal.

willtet, if i had the money, this car would be mine.

i had a salvage title gt, and i loved the car. it was wrecked w/ damage exactly like yours. i wish i still had the pics, but it drove perfect and the title didn't bother me any. i refuse to have anything more than liability anways.

Altogether spending 21k on a 700+ rwhp turboed, cammed, low mileage, beautiful orange mach1 is a no-brainer for me. i just wish i had the money.

willtet

Established Member
i don't see what the big deal is. he was asking 30k for a perfect car. now it has 4k worth of damage and he's down to 17k. great deal.

willtet, if i had the money, this car would be mine.

i had a salvage title gt, and i loved the car. it was wrecked w/ damage exactly like yours. i wish i still had the pics, but it drove perfect and the title didn't bother me any. i refuse to have anything more than liability anways.

Altogether spending 21k on a 700+ rwhp turboed, cammed, low mileage, beautiful orange mach1 is a no-brainer for me. i just wish i had the money.

exactly my point, someone could have a really nice car for cheap.

tankerman1981

Established Member
man htat just breaks my heart each time i read this.. i mean that is one sweet MACH and no matter what..salvaged..rebuilt... someone is still going to get a GREAT DEAL on this car.. GOOD LUCK man...

Users who are viewing this thread