Turbo 03 Cobra Vid

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
it is a bad ass vid... except for the fact you cant hear the damn car....

but that is a bad ass 03, along w/ the times

Bullitt#3441

Established Member
Originally posted by terrible one
straight axel or what?!?! that was a launch:rockon:
JD
Straight axle.

I apologize about the sound but it was messed up when it got to me so I just put music over it.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Holy mother of batman:rockon:
All hail the king:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Good job guys:beer:

SHOspazz92

Established Member
X2C ...what a bunch of jerks, one of the owners recently left, and started his own buisness, he's a cool guy tho, Every time they were at the track, they wouldent tell you a single thing about there cars, and were real dicks about it, What a way to run a buisness!

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Originally posted by SHOspazz92
X2C ...what a bunch of jerks, one of the owners recently left, and started his own buisness, he's a cool guy tho, Every time they were at the track, they wouldent tell you a single thing about there cars, and were real dicks about it, What a way to run a buisness!

this is true. my friend got work done from them and they FU$KED up real bad on his gen one. they build THEIR cars real badass but dont care too much about customers the guy with the turbo 03 i heard is a pretty cool guy.
JD

ps-
if ive offended anyone im sorry but i dont recomend doing business with them...

SHOspazz92

Established Member
Originally posted by terrible one
this is true. my friend got work done from them and they FU$KED up real bad on his gen one. they build THEIR cars real badass but dont care too much about customers the guy with the turbo 03 i heard is a pretty cool guy.
JD

ps-
if ive offended anyone im sorry but i dont recomend doing business with them...

Dont worry, you didnt offend anyone, Everyone knows what douche's they are:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread