Tupac Shakur: Las Vegas police arrested man tied to shooting

ajaf1656

Established Member
If you like gangster artists, Caravaggio was a pimp, sword fought people, was a fugitive wanted for murder, all while being hired by church officials to paint scenes from the Bible. He'd deliver the paintings with prostitutes painted in place of the biblical heroes. He'd always deliver paintings that were borderline sacrilegious and pissed off the church, but they were so good they kept hiring him. Dude was a total badass. It is theorized that he was killed in revenge for a murder of another gangster (the pimp of the model in the painting below). His art still stands out over 400 years later.
1920px-Judith_Beheading_Holofernes-Caravaggio_(c.1598-9).jpeg

VegasMichael

Established Member
If you like gangster artists, Caravaggio was a pimp, sword fought people, was a fugitive wanted for murder, all while being hired by church officials to paint scenes from the Bible. He'd deliver the paintings with prostitutes painted in place of the biblical heroes. He'd always deliver paintings that were borderline sacrilegious and pissed off the church, but they were so good they kept hiring him. Dude was a total badass. It is theorized that he was killed in revenge for a murder of another gangster (the pimp of the model in the painting below). His art still stands out over 400 years later. View attachment 1811566
1696162387618.gif

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
If you like gangster artists, Caravaggio was a pimp, sword fought people, was a fugitive wanted for murder, all while being hired by church officials to paint scenes from the Bible. He'd deliver the paintings with prostitutes painted in place of the biblical heroes. He'd always deliver paintings that were borderline sacrilegious and pissed off the church, but they were so good they kept hiring him. Dude was a total badass. It is theorized that he was killed in revenge for a murder of another gangster (the pimp of the model in the painting below). His art still stands out over 400 years later. View attachment 1811566
3l8cr4.jpg

C-Tidda

Established Member
NAS is garbage....could never get into that dude. I'd rather listen to Roxanne bust on UTFO over that dude. There is Cube Pac and then everyone else.

Saying Nas is garbage is just crazy mane... Arguably one of the best to pick up a pen and mic.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    3 MB · Views: 32

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
NAS is garbage....could never get into that dude. I'd rather listen to Roxanne bust on UTFO over that dude. There is Cube Pac and then everyone else.
Thank you! I thought I was the only one thinking this. I never thought NAS was that great even though some put him on the rap Mt Rushmore.

Cube is the GOAT

Lethal Injection
Predator
Amerikkkas Most Wanted
Laugh Now Cry Later

are all masterpieces from beginning to end.

Go back and listen to a Tupac album now, his shit is garbage.
100%. As much respect as Ice Cube gets, I still think he's underrated. I always liked him, but never bought one of his albums until Laugh Now Cry Later. Then I had to go and buy the rest of the older ones!

Users who are viewing this thread