Tuning Technologies in Colton (so cal)

thelastz28

American Muscle
Established Member
Has anyone been there to dyno tune their cars. I am thinking about going there so they can dyno tune my 2002 Z28 A4 but I dont know if they are a reputable shop. Someone post a.s.a.p. Thanks. :rockon:

Daz97Roush

TruckSlut
Established Member
thelastz28 said:
Has anyone been there to dyno tune their cars. I am thinking about going there so they can dyno tune my 2002 Z28 A4 but I dont know if they are a reputable shop. Someone post a.s.a.p. Thanks. :rockon:
i heard some good things about em. never been there myself. but a couple of people i know has gone there.

igotyofire

Established Member
thelastz28 said:

i have never see anything but awd there, tho im sure they could move the roller to dyno anything just stating ive never seen anything else there, the entire dayi spent there was all evo's, and i filmed my buddys evo making 500rwhp there http://media.putfile.com/bbar-evo-8

Hye

Established Member
They Installed my Dynojet Wideband A/F gauge. Alfred and Chris did an excellent job, they're the owners, they are super cool guys.

Their dyno tuning and regular dyno pulls are pretty reasonably priced too

They are known for tuning on the Evos, but will install anything pretty much when it comes to muscle cars and enthusiasts cars.

Give em a try...

igotyofire

Established Member
Hye06 said:
They Installed my Dynojet Wideband A/F gauge. Alfred and Chris did an excellent job, they're the owners, they are super cool guys.

Their dyno tuning and regular dyno pulls are pretty reasonably priced too

They are known for tuning on the Evos, but will install anything pretty much when it comes to muscle cars and enthusiasts cars.

Give em a try...

Are u the guy who just raced my buddies EVO8 This past weekend, he was suppose to have been beat by a whipple,hehe

Hye

Established Member
igotyofire said:
Are u the guy who just raced my buddies EVO8 This past weekend, he was suppose to have been beat by a whipple,hehe

that would be I :D

Hye

Established Member
Bl4ckedoutc0bra said:
I went to Greg @ RET.. Couldn't be happier. :)

I was just at his shop an hour ago, met him for the first time...super cool guy...:beer:...don't forget his dyno day coming up not this sat, but the next.

Bl4ckedoutc0bra

Established Member
I missed the first one but I'm definitely trying to make the next. I just got tuned so I'm not going to get my car dyno'd but it would be cool to hang out with everyone. Glad you had a good experience with him. Aside from his tuning abilities, he's a great guy; something which many shops lack - customer service.

Just an fyi TheLastZ28... When I was at RET Greg was talking about getting the software so he can tune Chevy's so you might wanna give him a ring.

Last edited:

spnkntm

re tuning

Give Adam a call at S.T.Motorsports.He has the software to tune GM products 99 and up.909-388-2536

Users who are viewing this thread