Tuning my car soon..

Cobra EssVeeTee

Established Member
Im about to take my car to a HPP motorsports in Dallas, i havent talked to them yet, as those plans are a little later..
For now i was wondering what upgrades i should get to support the tune,so that i could take it there and have it semi ready..
the only thing I was thinking was a 2.76, upper, and i plan on putting a KB on it later, not anytime soon though.

The current mods are:
New JLT CAI
Bassani o/r x pipe and Borla stinger catback
little new to this so i appreciate all suggestions and comments :)

SpectorV

Established Member
you may need a boost a pump or you may not, same goes with your MAF. Every car is different. I am about at my limit on my MAF~ when its cold out (like below 45 or so) I just dont go WOT.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
your car has dual cobra pumps now.. not sure what you are asking?

the b.a.p. will lower fuel pressure duty cycle "pfdc" (a good thing) ... and you will not have an issue with maxing out your fuel(you may or may not max out your pumps without it, every car differs) ... it also will be a must have if you go to a KB later

Last edited:

mach1033

Established Member
KB BAP, is it good for the car as it is with a tune, or is it better to run cobra dual pumps?

I can only assume you meant GT pumps. It would be a lot easier and cheaper to install a BAP. Get a new MAF like a Mafia or SCT 2800. 60lb injectors wouldnt hurt either.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
Bap is not harmful to your pumps or your tune .. if your goals are 600rwhp and less it is the cheapest and easier mod to do to support your fuel needs .. if you plan to get a kb soon .. you should go ahead and get the bap now since you may actually need it now anyway..

It is much easier and cheaper than the gt pumps route

Cobra EssVeeTee

Established Member
Bap is not harmful to your pumps or your tune .. if your goals are 600rwhp and less it is the cheapest and easier mod to do to support your fuel needs .. if you plan to get a kb soon .. you should go ahead and get the bap now since you may actually need it now anyway..

It is much easier and cheaper than the gt pumps route

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread