Tuning in Texas

nevik

Established Member
I'm looking at different avenues for tuning down here it Texas. I have an 03 cobra and just want to slap on a 2.80 upper pulley and get a tune, what are my best options?

Do I get a custom tune and where would I go down here in Texas?

Do I get a mail order tune and if so who would be a good company to contact for this?

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Lethal Performance would be my 1st pick in SA. Maximum Velocity would be my 2nd.

93stang5.0

Established Member
Maximum Volocity tunes these cars they use custom tunes from Jon Lund and you will need an xcal3. Lethal Performance might be another option. Their is a thread started in the terminator section about the best tuner to go with as far as mail in/remote tune lots of great information.

SuperMach1

Established Member
I went with South Texas Performance in SA Chris and Roy are cool guys and know their shit. Maximum Velocity is a good shop too. Tim and Tracy are also good people. I was torn between the two but ended up going with STP.

nevik

Established Member
Maximum Volocity tunes these cars they use custom tunes from Jon Lund and you will need an xcal3. Lethal Performance might be another option. Their is a thread started in the terminator section about the best tuner to go with as far as mail in/remote tune lots of great information.

Any chance you can provide link?

Thanks for the help guys, I'm new to the SA area! :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread