Tuning in Central Fl

r-u-maching-me

Established Member
Hey guys I don't have much time. Me and a friend are installing a ported S/C and new H/E later this week. If time permits maybe his clutch and stage II half shafts.I need to find a shop that can tune his car on Fri 7/22 or Sat 7/23. I live in Clermont but we are willing to drive basically anywhere in central florida. to get it there. Right now he is using a superchips chip. Trying to get him to switch to the xcal. I am sort of new to the area and am not formilar with any speed shops. And if any body wants to come hang out while we install the S/C or go meet at the AW on 50 in clermont on thrusday that would be great. :beer:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Go to LaMotta performance in longwood, they do SCT tunes. Great guys they did all the work on my car. I go to the A&W meet every week( if it aint raining) I live down the road in Minneola. My car description is in my sig, look for me on thursday. :thumbsup:
What kind of stang you got?

Last edited:

r-u-maching-me

Established Member
Thanks for the replies. I talked to my friend and convinced him to get the xcal2 so we will be using that for the tune. He is going to get his dyno time when he goes back home and uses the same dyno as his last run. Sorry I have not done my sig. I have a 03 Azure Mach 1.

BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
I live in Kissimmee FL just south of Orlando, where should I go for tunes? I am getting my blower/ tb and elbow ported soon, a MAF, pulley and tensioner, hopefully a H/E and maybe some headers. What should i be lookin at HP and TRQ wise and who around the area could do it for me? I was going to Norris Motorsports in maitland but thats kinda far. Any advice would be appreciated in a PM. Thanks!

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
BlkSVTCobra said:
I live in Kissimmee FL just south of Orlando, where should I go for tunes? I am getting my blower/ tb and elbow ported soon, a MAF, pulley and tensioner, hopefully a H/E and maybe some headers. What should i be lookin at HP and TRQ wise and who around the area could do it for me? I was going to Norris Motorsports in maitland but thats kinda far. Any advice would be appreciated in a PM. Thanks!
Ill say it again"LaMotta Performance", its the only place in central florida for stang performance and the only place around with a dyno. They are in Longwood, no further than Norris but its worth the drive you wont regret it. They did all the work to my car and did a great job, They are cool guys to. :thumbsup:

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Well..

stangd1909 said:
The fastest cars by far come out of COASTAL DYNO...if you want to be fast go there!!

HMMMM, you don't say? I guess I will know shortly!!! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

I can't wait to get my car back from them. I am sure that my setup will be tame compared to some that have come out of there!!!

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Sam @ Coastal does not use SCT software. He needs to go see Jake and Patrick @ Lamotta's in Longwood, or go see Justin (recommened by SCT for tuning) @ Velocity Mustang Performance.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
I've heard alot of good things from Coastal Dyno..

i know MAK PERFORMANCE is a awesome shop as well..
www.makperformance.com

to each its own.. as long as the car runs FAST & STRONG and its done RIGHT! then its ok with me!

02Thunder

Professional Cynic!
Established Member
stangd1909 said:
The fastest cars by far come out of COASTAL DYNO...if you want to be fast go there!!

I hope this was a joke! Jake Lamotta has been building and tuning some fo the fastest/nastiest cars and trucks in the country. And has been for many years!

+3 on the Lamotta recommendation!

joe

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Definitely not a joke. When you run into a Coastal tuned car, you'll understand.

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
I'm not knockin' Jake... I recommended Lamatta's also, mainly based on the thread starters location, and need for an SCT tuner.

Coastal produces some of the fastest cars around, especially late model Cobras. That's not a joke, it's my opinion...is that okay? :burnout:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
02Thunder said:
I hope this was a joke! Jake Lamotta has been building and tuning some fo the fastest/nastiest cars and trucks in the country. And has been for many years!

+3 on the Lamotta recommendation!

joe

:poke: Sam's the man....I wouldn't take my car to anybody else!! :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread