Tuning in Anaheim and San Diego, CA

collins8

Established Member
Jerry W will be tuning Ford vehicles in Anaheim on 4/11/07 and in San Diego 4/14/07. Perfect chance to get a problem vehicle tuned by one of the best. If your interested please E-mail me at
[email protected]
I will forward your e-mail to the proper people to answer all questions and get you set up for a tune if your interested.

Thanks
Rob

collins8

Established Member
NEW DATES
JBA in San Diego on May 18 & 19 – Contact Bruce at 858-495-3395 to schedule an appt.
In Anaheim on May 15th
For more info e-mail me at [email protected] and I will forward your e-mail to the right folks

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
collins8 said:
Jerry W will be tuning Ford vehicles...Perfect chance to get a problem vehicle tuned by one of the best.

Never heard of him.

Who is he and what's the shop name? How long has he been in the game?

Stewart

Albuquerque ALI

im a bad man!!!!!!
Established Member
WHATEVER YOU DO DONT TAkE YOUR TRUCK OR CAR TO SO-CAL TUNING, aka SEAN ELLIS.. HE IS A JOKE AND WILLL NOT DO A GOOD JOB... HE IS IN ANAHEIM. HE RAPED ME ANDDIDNT USE LUBE!!! I HATE HIM...

Last edited:

Albuquerque ALI

im a bad man!!!!!!
Established Member
Sean ellis is the most unreliable person I have ever met! He put my timing at 23!! After I found this out I needed him to change my tune to a more realistic #, he told me that he lost my tune on his computer and has to charge me again for him to do another tune for me… he is a joke and needs to get his ass kicked. If anyone knows Sean Ellis tell him he has one coming to him!!
P.S. never take your truck or car to that guy. If you do you will be sorry!!!

Users who are viewing this thread