Tuning Guides

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
just bought mine today- you have to have gotten an email from Don to get the special pricing though. now I have both the new book and the DVD-which is awesome since SCT is of no help at all

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member
Really looking at these. Question for you guys. I am a novice at best. I want a guide that has everything from just leaning the basics to the difficult stuff. Looking at the website it looks like this has it. Just don't know where to really start?

97CobraSnake

Established Member
Really looking at these. Question for you guys. I am a novice at best. I want a guide that has everything from just leaning the basics to the difficult stuff. Looking at the website it looks like this has it. Just don't know where to really start?

You should get the $39 dollar training cd and the book. The cd covers how to do some simple stuff that the book doesn't.

I was able to tune mine with a base tune and the cd from Lasota. The base tune was free with the PRP.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
You should get the $39 dollar training cd and the book. The cd covers how to do some simple stuff that the book doesn't.

I was able to tune mine with a base tune and the cd from Lasota. The base tune was free with the PRP.

this^, it's how I started earlier this year, and I got the new book as well which covers some more indepth tuning steps but is not an end all book by any means. Experience and taking it slow are the best things to do, and a have a super solid understanding of every mechnical aspect of your car if you wanna get it right- as having the wrong injector delay can really **** up your driviblity etc.

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member
97CobraSnake, Encasedmetal: Thanks for the input guys. Really appricate it. I am in no real hurry to learn everything, just didn't know where to start. Thanks again guys.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread