Tuners in Michigan?

Jay15COBRA

Established Member
Anybody out there recommend a good tuner here in Michigan? How much should I be expecting to pay?

I just bought an 03 Cobra wit 37k on it. I have a jlt cai, jba x-pipe and exhaust,kenny brown strut tower braces and a short throw shifter. I was looking to get a pulley change and dyno tune. I have an estimate from Livernois Motorsports for this and I thought it was awfully expensive. I tried to call Alernative Auto yesterday but the shop didnt answer. Thanks for any help.

Rick88LX

Established Member
Alternative.
During the day, they're usually very busy. If nothing else, send them an email. Lidio called me back within a couple hours when I did.

Jay15COBRA

Established Member
Thanks man. Would you happen to have their email address? I could not find one on the website or on their fb page. If you do could you please send it to me. I tried to leave a message on the machine but it was off. I have read a lot of good things about him.

Danno44

Squatchin
Established Member
If that fails you could just swap the pulley, its not hard. Then have a tune sent to you from a top notch tuner. I recommend Eric Brooks, he can send you a tune for that setup no problem.

JMoore112

JM0 SVT
Established Member
You have one of the best tuners near you, I would take advantage of having Lidio local. My current tune is from Lidio and the car drives flawless. Nothing can replace hands on tuning if you have a reputable tuner near by. They run a tight schedule, stop in if you can. Check out his 5.0 if he has it torn apart still, lots of impressive cars always coming in and out.

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
I had mine tuned at Walsh motorsports by Donnie and Justin. Great place and great guys. No complaints so far from me

Last edited:

sc4.6

Established Member
Definitely stick with Lidio for the tuning. Shoot me a pm if nobody has got you his email and I will get it for you.

ctgreddy

Established Member
I had mine tuned at Walsh motorsports by Donnie and Justin. Great place and great guys. No complaints so far from me

x1000000. Donnie's awesome. OP I'm sending you a pm.

Edit: nevermind you're too new and I cant pm you.

Last edited:

Jay15COBRA

Established Member
Thanks guys. Contacted Lidio and he was very helpful and honest on what to do with the stock eaton super charger. Explained to me what I do and don't need with a pulley change and tune. Hopefully by Thanksgiving it will be done. I will post #s when it is.

Users who are viewing this thread