Tuners in Jacksonville, FL??

mean96svt

Established Member
I live in the Jacksonville area and drive a 96 cobra, I'm 19 so I don't have a huge budget. I've heard Tony from HP Performance but I have seen too much shady stuff about his business dealings online.

96 Cobra- 4.10 gears, koni yellows, sub frame connectors, spoiler delete

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Where have you seen shady business dealings? I have used him with good success. I just want to make sure I am not messing up?

crazycarlo

Established Member
Your going to see positive and negative of just about anyone these days with the Internet. If your looking for a dyno tune expect to pay about $500.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I got ya. That info is old and misleading. I have used him to tune several of my cars, all with much success. Tuning both ford and chevy, turbo, sc and na cars. Can't imagine that he could not take care of what you need.

mean96svt

Established Member
I got ya. That info is old and misleading. I have used him to tune several of my cars, all with much success. Tuning both ford and chevy, turbo, sc and na cars. Can't imagine that he could not take care of what you need.

What's the name of his current shop, also my 96 has upgraded anti roll bars, koni yellows, wider 95 cobra R wheels, sub frame connectors, and a 4.10 gear in other words, basically no horsepower mods, do you think a tune helps any car regardless of mods or should I wait until I have something more

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
His shop goes by Tuners Inc. That would be a question to ask Tony, he will tell you the truth.
Do you plan on going to the track or just looking to feel the power?

mean96svt

Established Member
His shop goes by Tuners Inc. That would be a question to ask Tony, he will tell you the truth.
Do you plan on going to the track or just looking to feel the power?

Feel the power for sure, just trying to get an edge on any camaro that happens to pull up next to me at a stop light...

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
My version will be that if you feel the power from a tune change only, it most likely be in your head. It will show up at the track with a timer but it takes quite a bit of hp to feel in the seat. But that is just me...

Users who are viewing this thread