tuners and experts plz chime in

Bignasty321

Established Member
This is my brothers car 2012 brembo gt roush 575 kit, jlt big mouth intake, roush ab exhaust has cats

Are these curves and numbers normal.i tbink he should of got more personally? Hes a little pist just paid 5 bills and feels they didnt do a good job.it is a gm shop but I swear there isnt any good mustang shops in san Antonio. This isnt a bitch fest just let me know plz thanks forums members

Attachments

• IMG_9439.jpg
    IMG_9439.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 256

CPRsm

Von doesn't explain it too much. Correction factor would get it close to where it should be if it was making more. Idk the power numbers it should be w those mods, but can see the cam timing is off in the midrange, or way down on timing

4VFTW

Established Member
sure muggy and 100* wont help , but torque looks particularly low and the dip in the graph occurs where these motors see peak load possibly due to timing being pulled. do you have a graph of the a/f during the pull and do you know what they are commanding for timing? has your Bro datalogged at all? any knock activity?

Voltwings

Established Member
Did you baseline on the dyno before the blower install? If not, these are just useless numbers.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Did you baseline on the dyno before the blower install? If not, these are just useless numbers.

Not totally true. High or low, the shape of the graph tells a lot. This one has some serious issues. Cam and ignition timing look way off. It shouldn't dip like it does in the mid range.

Bullitt 3309

Established Member
Tell your Bro to RUN AWAY from Lethal and go to Maximum Velocity. Racerat here on SVT owns the shop and uses Lund to tune. I wouldn't let Lethal wash my car...

Users who are viewing this thread