Tuner ?

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Hey,not a Cobra question but can anybody recomend a tuner close to the metrowest area that could do some tuning and a chip for an older Surburban with a freshened up 454 and a low torque cam for towing a RV?

John

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
OK, how about outside the metro west area. Northern RI, Ct maybe, any place in MA, southern NH, ME? Any ideas?

John

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
KENNE-BELL'D said:
Isnt there a place in Worcester called Dynotune?

Dynotune Nitrous...n2o dealer. I'm sure most places can deal w/ a sub. what's near you..that MPE place is in Whitman i think...

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
I'm asking for a friend of mine that has a shop in Framingham and lives in Belingham. I was just wondering if any one had any first hand knowledge of some one that was into tuning trucks or SUV's.

Personally the only local tuners I know of are the tuners I've read about here on this board(Pete,Dez,MPE). Didn't know if they did much in the way of trucks. NEDYNO moved to Douglas and I don't anything about who's running it now and I know we were going to check out the place in Sterling until the weather got in the way but didn't know anything about them either.

John

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
the NEDyno guys are great...ive seen a bunch of diff cars in there. Douglas is close if he is from bellingham..so isnt Dez down in seekonk.

ponynx

Established Member
im in hudson nh and can do it, we do a lot of older stuff along with the new.....
protreeperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread