tuner in tx

slvrsvtlghtng

Established Member
Anyone know a good tuner around Austin or Dallas TX. My truck is in need of a tune bad.
Thanks,
Aaron

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
If you're willing to travel, PSI Motorsports in Houston is a great tuner. I'm very happy with my results as is pretty much everyone that gets work done there.

mexburito

Established Member
Question:

Hey sorry to hijack this thread but how about a tuner in or around Amarillo, Texas or even Lubbock? I also am in need of a tune here pretty soon.

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
4MuscleMachines said:
Although I have never used him, I have been recommened to Murillo autosports in San Antonio. What has anybody else heard?

I would stick with PSI. It would be worth the extra drive to Houston. Mike is a hell of a race driver, but several friends have had bad experiences with his shop.

Herb

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Pat will shoot you straight and wont feed you any big # bullshit. He is very fair on pricing and has yet to blow up a L motor that I know of. Hell he took my stock block to a slew of 11.6's with out a single problem. When I told him what I was running he laughed and said that it was a really conservative tune

Morgan

Established Member
slvrsvtlghtng said:
does psi have programs for the predator?

No, PSI uses SCT exclusively.

I'd recommed PSI as well. Don't worry about the drive, we have some great seafood restaruants on our side of town (SE of Houston). Picture it, drive to Houston, get a great tune, eat some great food, and drive back with the truck running better than ever...pretty good weekend.

Hell, I'd do it, and I HATE seafood.

Users who are viewing this thread