Tuner in the Ft.Myers area

Pimo

Established Member
Hey Im just about at the stage where tuning is necessary for my car. I need to find a good tuner, preferably a great one. There is a place in Ft.Myers called Mustang Motorsports who has a dyno and does tuning but I know nothing about him. Any info on this shop or any other shops in the Ft.Myers/Naples area would be fantastic. Thanks

Last edited:

Pimo

Established Member
thanks for the responses looks like its time for some more horsepower

Fast Willy

Established Member
Don;t go to J&J. If your going to stay in the area atleast go to a place thta knows mustangs and works on them every day. Go to mustang motorsports if thats the case, but to tell you the truth I have a few friends that go there and there stuff never gets done on time and its not always the best out come. I sent you a PM

FS03CobraVert

Established Member
Fellows Im also in Ft Myers
I would like to chat about tuners as well.
I am ready as well and I had an appointment with J&J and they canceled and I never rescheduled!!
Evil/pimo/1909 Id love to get together and talk Cobras.
Do any of you attend the mustang club at the ford dealership. Ive never been but plan on stopping by this month

Kev

Fast Willy

Established Member
I dont know the club that you are talking about but I do know the a group of kids meets every wed and sat night around 10ish at the target on daniels and 41. I make it out there occasionally. BUt just know this if you go there are a few fast cars and a lot of kids that think they know what fast cars are. Just a heads up. I'll let you know when the next time I'm going is. PRob this sat.
FS03CobraVert said:
Fellows Im also in Ft Myers
I would like to chat about tuners as well.
I am ready as well and I had an appointment with J&J and they canceled and I never rescheduled!!
Evil/pimo/1909 Id love to get together and talk Cobras.
Do any of you attend the mustang club at the ford dealership. Ive never been but plan on stopping by this month

Kev

FS03CobraVert

Established Member
Thanks evil
Im not getting much time in my cobra as Its not the daily and im debating selling.
So a good pep me up would be cool

Users who are viewing this thread