Tuner in San Diego area.

BackInBlack

Established Member
I am looking at being in San Diego April-June and looking for a tune. Wondering if any one knows any reputable tuners in the area. Website or phone number and maybe your own results would be great. Also what kind of handheld I should get as I am in the market for one.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Personally, I would drive up to RET. You are looking at a couple hours drive max from San Diego. You have dynomite tuning and JBA here. I wouldn't go to either to be honest.

CobraMac

Established Member
Even before I saw suaveflooder's post I was gonna come on here and say the same thing. Go to RET. Greg does an amazing job, and you can ask ANYONE who he's dealt with, he's a great guy and an incredible tuner. It would be welll worth it to give him a visit. That's where I guy tuned too!! :rockon:

Ray Lucca

Established Member
S. Diego Tune...

I had my 03 Cobra tuned @ JBA about a year ago and am a satisfied customer. Good power with a safe tune and factory driveability, no issues. They have been in business about 25 years for a reason.
They should be 1 shop to consider. jba racing.com. Mike set me up, Bruce did the SCT, Dyno tuning. Good luck...

CobraMac

Established Member
Here's the graph of when I got tuned with the whipple. 17lbs, in 91* weather too. A/F never even came close to touching 11. Sorry the graph is small....my comp is being all weird

MADTQ.jpg

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Greg at RET, you won't regret it. He doesn't charge you "by the hour". He charges a flat rate, and will turn your car until he is done. Also, I would wait and just get the handheld from him. You won't find one negative post about Greg's tuning.

Nsan3Stang

Established Member
Who is RET? thats a bit vague lol, who is he? where is he? who does he work for? how can i get ahold oh him?

Users who are viewing this thread